Northampton County, PA Open Gate Farm Tours
Once a year, the farms in Northampton County, PA open their gates to the public, giving them the opportunity to tour and learn about local agriculture in the county. This free event has been held for 40 years in Northampton County, PA.
This FREE event will be held October 8th and 9th this year from 1:00PM-5:00PM. No registration is required.
Here are the farms that will be opening their gates for the tour:
- Baarda Farms, 1566 River Road, Mount Bethel, PA 18343
- Apple Blossom Village, 690 Allegheny Road, Mount Bethel, PA 18343
- Elvern Farms, 805 Orchard Road, Mount Bethel, PA 18343
- Purple Haze Alpacas, 790 Slate Belt Boulevard, Bangor, PA 18013
- Tolino Vineyards and Winery, 280 Mount Pleasant Road, Bangor, PA 18013
- Spring Valley Farms, 750 Mount Pleasant Road, Bangor, PA 18013
- Juniperdale Farms, 1015 Browntown Road, Nazareth, PA 18064
- Point Phillips Perennials, 2764 West Scenic Drive, Danielsville, PA 18038
- Equi-Librium, 524 Fehr Road, Nazareth, PA 18064
- Clear Spring Farm, 206 Garr Road, Easton, PA 18040
- Z Arch Barn Farm, 10 Klein Road, Easton, PA 18040
- Klein Farms Dairy and Creamery, 410 Klein Road, Easton, PA 18040
- Raub's Farm Market, 1459 Tatamy Road, Easton, PA 18045
- LaFarm - the Lafayette College Working Farm, 3118 Sullivan Trail, Easton, PA 18040
- Easton Urban Farm, 902 Philadelphia Road, Easton, PA 18042
- Burnside Plantation, 1461 Schoenersville Road, Bethlehem, PA 18018 - Sunday, Oct. 9th ONLY
- Amore Farms, Greenhouses, Vineyards and Winery, 7054 Beth Bath Pike, Bath, PA 18014
- Unangst Tree Farms, LLC, 7300 Bethlehem-Bath Pike, Bath, PA 18014
- Seiple Farms, 5761 Nor-Bath Bouldevard, Bath, PA 18014
The farms will be holding various activities and tours. Great place for the whole family to spend the day speaking with local farmers and learning about the various sides of agriculture. Visit as many farms as you wish.
The Northampton County Open Gate Farm Tour is part of Penn State Extension's program. For more information on this event or other programs, contact the Northampton County Extension Office at 610-746-1970.
Brigita McKelvie is a REALTOR® (Pennsylvania License #RS297130) with Cindy Stys Equestrian & Country Properties, specializing in rural and horse properties and farms in Eastern Pennsylvania. She has an e-Pro® (Certified Internet Expert) certification and a GRI (Graduate, REALTOR® Institute) designation.
Brigita McKelvie, REALTOR
Pennsylvania License #RS297130
Rural and Horse Properties and Farms
Cindy Stys Equestrian & Country Properties, Ltd.
The Premier Equine and Country Real Estate firm serving Eastern Pennsylvania from back yard operations to world class equestrian facilities.
Use a REALTOR with "horse sense" that doesn't horse around when it comes to horse properties.