All I Need To Know In Life I Learned From My Horse . . . .
. . . . or maybe not. These are definitely fun to read, though. Enjoy.
1. When in doubt, run far, far away.
2. You can never have too many treats.
3. Passing gas in public is nothing to be ashamed of.
4. A pedicure and manicure are an absolute necessity every 6 weeks.
5. Ignore cues. They're just a prompt to do more work.
6. Everyone loves a good, wet, slobbery kiss.
7. Never run when you can jog. Never jog when you can walk. Never walk when you can stand still.
8. Heaven is playing and eating for at least 10 hours and then sleeping the rest.
9. Eat plenty of roughage.
10. Great legs and and nice rear along with big brown eyes will get you anywhere.
11. When you want your way, stomp hard on the nearest foot.
12. Take a poop in times of crisis.
13. Act dumb when faced with a task you don't want to do.
14. Follow the herd. That way you cannot be singled out to take the blame.
15. A swift kick in the butt will get anyone's attention.
16. Love those who love you back, especially those that have something good to eat.
17. A great exercise is "Catch me if you can" in the field.
Brigita McKelvie is a REALTOR® (Pennsylvania License #RS297130) with Cindy Stys Equestrian & Country Properties, specializing in rural and horse properties and farms in Eastern Pennsylvania. She has an e-Pro® (Certified Internet Expert) certification and a GRI (Graduate, REALTOR® Institute) designation.
Brigita McKelvie, REALTOR
Pennsylvania License #RS297130
Rural and Horse Properties and Farms
Cindy Stys Equestrian & Country Properties, Ltd.
The Premier Equine and Country Real Estate firm serving Eastern Pennsylvania from back yard operations to world class equestrian facilities.
Use a REALTOR with "horse sense" that doesn't horse around when it comes to horse properties.